Wednesday, May 5, 2010

*long deep sigh*


Yes I'm posting in the middle of my exams, and right before the toughest exam in the series.
Yes, I'm smarter than the average indian male.

I've been feeling very blank lately. Like I don't know if I serve any purpose whatsoever. I've also been feeling horribly depressed.
Is it okay that I feel sad because I'm not able to keep the people I love happy?
Is it okay that I start shaking everytime I think of the horribly lonely two months I have ahead of me when NONE of my friends are in town?

Sometimes I wonder if it's only my love for my friends that makes me do it.
But sometimes I wonder if its my constant need for reassurance.

Its just that I've never had to work so hard to keep people happy with themselves and with me. I hate it.

I wish I could go back to the school life I came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment